- Repositioning of school site and playing fields
- Additional hedgerow and tree planting
- Consideration of and improvement to cycle paths through the site and beyond
- Realignment of pedestrian routes through the site and connection to existing routes
- Enhancement of Public Open Space
This website sets out St. Modwen’s proposed development plans for land west of Uttoxeter. Following the public consultation event held in April, a planning application has now been submitted to East Staffordshire Borough Council.
When preparing our proposals, the following issues were specifically taken into consideration:
- Creating a new sustainable community and employment facilities for Uttoxeter
- Developing a mix of new residential dwellings, streets and character areas
- Creating public open spaces and providing children’s play facilities
- Providing quality landscaping, particularly on the site’s boundaries
- Retaining the existing mature trees and hedgerows where possible
- Ensuring technical requirements of the site’s development are addressed
- Assisting Uttoxeter to fulfil its ambitions for future growth.